LED Lighting

For inspiration, watch the LED Lighting video from Paint Right and you will see what we mean!



LED Lights are taking over - and you can create some jaw-dropping spaces with just a bit of creativity and an LED lighting strip. Depending on the size of your project, costs vary - however, it is relatively cheap to install and run - not only can they elevate the accents in your home and add value, but they can also be a budget friendly alternative to fixtures.



Some advantages of LED lighting (other than they’re incredibly flexible design capabilities) are they’re actually quite energy efficient – LED’s convert around 95% of their total energy used into light and the other 5% percent into heat – whereas traditional fluorescent and incandescent are polar-opposite (converting just 5% of energy into light, and 95% heat).



Another advantage of LED lighting is they have a much longer lifespan than traditional bulbs and lighting – for example, a fluorescent lamp would perform for an average of 20,000 hours – however LED lights have an operational lifespan of 50,000 hours and can go up to 100,000 hours – which means you’ll be worrying about bulbs a lot less! However, some disadvantages to this lighting is that replacing individual bulbs can be tricky and LED’s do produce low-light – which means that LED’s won’t entirely replace your need for traditional lighting, depending on the circumstance.



In conclusion, LED Lighting (whether in Strip-form or another) saves you money by having a longer life-span and using less electricity, the design possibilities are near endless and you have a much broader colour selection; from very warm to super cool whites, and all the RGB variations you could wish for) to enhance your space.


Want more ideas and know-how? Have a look at these awesome blogs!